3/12/2023

Facebook

In this world trend, this world, this Earth. If you seeing some domination of one of those very known country having this video show up, whichever you imagine. You need to think hard, think clear. Meaning everyone becoming very very away from the parents and the family life to go into the City life - meaning the girl alone, or with the bf. All this commerical or Tik Tok. All life all generation. You didn't need to insist having anymore that kinds of the family bind life, just get out and home alone to eat food. The fast food or the microwave food will be the domination of all business. That is the only thing real. Not everything else. You don't need to tell Westlife what the family values. They are the guys with the money, they know exactly what that life style supposes to be, okay? But you planning to join some lifestyle, you mean where the money you only staring at, therefore, learn every word I say. This is the world you entering upon. They have a monitor big and loud before and after year 2000. They suppose to be here 40 years just land 2000, or 100 years, 200 years, or 700 years, 1000 years understand? Don't make a fool of yourself, every word I am telling you so. 

 

You keep insisting you are the Star, for some reason, you keep pushing it. Whatever this is! 

You will tell me what sense that really makes !


I give you an example: I didn't have to tell Westlife or Backstreet Boy we are waiting in the front door 3 sibling, its all the past holiday looks exactly identical. Waiting, but because I am file-ing some lawsuit according to their materials, we have a phone communication. It doesn't matter from which side. I am talking to them. They both groups know it. And because I didn't have to keep online statues to keep saying I am at the balcony, my hair just washed and dry, and pillow case, and throw in the balcony that crossing dryer. I am at the balcony "BIRDS", or the sky, or the Kitchen window knock, knock "Birds". A lot of the details didn't repeat, so we resume back to the normal life, day-to-day, no more running on the blogger. Just if I have to file-ing something. No more birds video that is what I mean. So I am inside this Watermarke apartment, meaning unless someone seeing me walking it out, my entire privacy its I leave alone with or without the parents. These guys know.

Now, Dennis didn't have to keep in contact, but occassionally, he saying Holiday greeting, and one day he told me you all gather like the Sailor Moon, "Finally", one day he says he starting have the chat room service, like those messages boxes.
One day he told me, its strange, he says something, or he didn't say anything, you say something that one morning.
He message me Anna "This morning I heard something strange."
None of us knowing what the indoor activities you put yourself at, no photo, no room photo showing us, no kitchen bowl cereal scene. We have no idea what it is, other than that phone, and its Dennis say to me. I didn't know whom you say you becoming all these years, really....he seeing my facebook or the online activities never end. He cannot possibility doesn't know where I am up to. Including every single day behind door, if going it down. Its pretty much never changes that life.
You have a privacy you have this brain starting to get fuzzy, "I want to !$#$!@ you""I want to !$#$!@ you""I want to !$#$!@ you""I want to !$#$!@ you", this is called the repetitive thougths.
You are hungry, or you getting really cold 4 limbs, and you tearing at your phone on the bed, inside that sheet, those never wash behind a curtain no light coming in, or just tiny bit, you know its the morning time.
Describe to me what is that? Because Dennis cannot possibly knowing what that is?


No comments:

Post a Comment