3/12/2023

He used to start it also a very rigid person, when he was younger, those time he didn't really have any title or jobs, other than it was a military front desk or somewhere in between that "receptionalist" desk

There was Dean and Ola award ceremony. I am the NSC outside that big classroom hallway, the only human remaining - the receptionist. I will tell you, I don't remember how I get that job. Dr. T wasn't there.

But you want me to say, "That is how I met your parents?"

"That is how I met you both parents?"

No, i know the movie, I have seen it. Me and Seth...well, I think we have one thing other than the Evolutionary Biology in common. All nursing required to take is the anatomy. I took it in the summer. If he heard that, he will? 

No lab. Just one last class, demo lab. The brain and the drug effects to the brain, those smoking pot drugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment