3/14/2023

He says about the Star Bucks? That is what Tony keep doing it.....his dad never finish that star buck cup hold every few days? The car drive

I used to only have how many pairs of the shoes, so you have the UB 4 blocks never end talking about it including the Lockport that way the green house for the whole boxes orange for juicing?

Its the same routine, the same minimum expense, the water drinking, I breath on air? 

How does this American Medical Board getting the stuffs from me? Through the air? That sounds a right conversation to someone voice like me, really.  

You know that nick's "my son", that time.....he gone to combine them both debts to save his sports car, very expensive at. The car is a darling to Tony. I just didn't spit the blood right there then, and they keep going on this first kid and then the second kid.

Something happened to that Tony, either he left, or he run to where, or what did he ever do in his life? He has no way manage his life at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlTLi_Vsad4


 

No comments:

Post a Comment