3/27/2023

I am not in the homework’s modes anymore - what you saying the student activities or the groups activities.

I used to have no navigation in life. If I see clearly path, I already told you 1 to z. I never had to think how to use the money parts but my parents will die out, so when I see 10 years ago, that is the only chance I go and make it. There is no excuse after that. Every single step. 

Meaning probably you need to read their per facebook layout, comment in it.

It’s the same. The back-end admin. 

Each them has some solo or presentation of their member. At least I starting learning their each last name. Things are not first day intuitive and I had a very full stress load works that right at their concerts. Our comet was last year the end of Sep. tell me what’s 6 months, really. The Queen evaluation it’s 3 months. Ronan on his concert at March, sale tickets at Jan. That’s geography first hand reference hand in, to re-open the grave yard or that will be over. That sounds right…my jobs have to be in the middle of it.

I am the democracy human !! That Ronan looks funny …

I try to use my father, that doesn’t mean that’s yellow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment