3/07/2023

I didn't think Westlife the guys eating the chocolate. You mean the Valentines gifts, one of those Japanese cartoon comic book, those valentines culture like in Japan? The comic book culture?

You mean, the gifts to Shane, or that is Mark including Nicky all that Westlife?

The fan girls things, of course you can give it to them. That is one thing they will NEVER EVER FOREVER seeing me doing that in the kitchen. I give them the money, to purchase your greater good stuffs. They say its the chocolate money.

I don't think I HATE the chocolate. But as long as it does not show up in front my face like the video, or the faces, I won't becoming this despise them ALL eternity look, REALLY.

One Day I becoming SUPER useful people, like the throne at all.

GET RID OF ALL the chocolate in front of my faces, FOREVER. I really don't care about the guys, especially the guys wishing to eat the chocolate, just don't put inside my mouth. 

You can have the ice cream to put the chocolate syrup, I made for them if they come to my house. Correct. I eat that outside in the Friday, or what restaurant we used to have this boat shape banana on the menu with load of the sprinkle chocolate.  

Sorry, not I eat it.

It was the TV menu on the.....line and dots probably those children's cartoon. 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9P-N7-HmEM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment