3/07/2023

Not about you eat, would be I eat the Mongolia BBQ? I don't eat anything to be that salty. I don't like a lot of things. I go along that Pang's mom when she finished her jobs here.

There is only one option in that Taipei Station, the cheese casserole, the only Western food. They got nothing else look like that. You mean not America bread. Not really. Its the Taiwan bread local bakery. Might be some French bread.  I am so sick of this dessert stuffs just to look at it. Or this something about the Pinterest, someone reminds me for this Westlife group food?

The dessert? 

I never say they are invited yet, my house is not built, their leadership is at Shane. When they finish between the guys to each other jobs, its when I have the means to show up. 

I have that dessert, thin pancake, with Banana + chocolate or if that is added cheese. Many years ago, very thin in my mouth, or no Banana just cheese. It was at night to eat the night market?

If you all just FOREVER disappear out of my life to follow that Flower Thousand Bone, the final verdict, I mean it....FOREVER and eternal, I can pay my own meal without anymore this as if talking to you sound like begging you, you won't be doing for any other one, the girls or the boys, really.

I carry the conversation that doesn't mean how I despite that jobs at all. You are so glorious at it. Your forehead never stop bubbling airy out, I never mentioned to you isn't it? As long as shift my wavelength to spot you, its the air bubble out onto...

"The 2 prince photo are in the same frame."  Funny, isn't it? Never dying out the wishes.

That financial division were already 2 timeline apart, whatever makes sense to you, and I make sure that every word you will hear its nothing but the money defined whom you are, and you lost it 16 long years to your next bracket 16 years more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aipJ6YTf3Pw


 

No comments:

Post a Comment