3/07/2023

I don't care about this stuffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFdJpSboOL0


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs9W_RKAFE


If you UB needs to eat that, just go and make yourself happy? I lose weight its when I feel like? The girls, whom you hate the guy's response, or any kind of the response, or just even if you contact them.

You eat what makes you happy, the Mongolian BBQ, they have this half pineapple fried rice in it. Not sure in America, but here in Taiwan they somewhere has that.

The guys are very very different from the girls.

They are. I already repeat too many times, they talk less, so their collective karma also, so much better into those "karma Yoga", you go out and doing things, get things done. You all don't have any of that.

This is not about Simon Cowell, and.....?

I comment on one or? Many of you imagined that too, what the lifestyle its as long as you all agree in that culture? I just told you its wrong. In America, you are not supposed to have anything wrong, but they make it....look right on the newspaper.

I can leave, I just left.

Everything sounds so perfect in those culture, those are wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment