3/15/2023

I don't really believe in it 我不相信那種東西

Not really 一點都不是 

The UB those I think their brain is impaired, I don't see things like that why the world cannot stay in the democracy as they are, or they have something not telling me whatever that is, the work force, or their jobs or their future or they just meant they believing it one thing but really try out for another kinds of lawsuit. I don't really want to work whole day whole night, never rest....the way I am.

這種 UB 他們腦袋是 impaired,我沒有那樣看事情為什麼世界不能存在民主制度之下,或是說他們有事情沒有告訴我,任何情況,工作場所或是他們自己本身的工作,或是未來,他們相信一種事情但是,送進去是另外一種法案,我其實不想每一天都這種一整天工作,白天晚上,從來不需要休息的狀態....我呀 !


Let's say a basic guideline, you finding a human for this 194 countries Commander-in-Chef, you starting at least training and lasting because they do on purpose to that Trump or Biden's age to the Hunger Game or the Catching Fire? You see what they did in America? I knew it must be their Education Teacher's union one of those garbage.....Because right now that 194 countries Commander-in-Chef its equivalent to the King of your World right now going ....forward, somewhere, or backward?

I can side by, not I have to keep that job, no pays really?


No comments:

Post a Comment