3/19/2023

I have a terrible pain, okay? I need this temperature and the water, all the time. You know, how many times I lean alone, wall alone, til this pain gone, no matter how I ever do it?

1. In the morning, you cannot bathing until the poo coming out. 

2. But if you don't hot bath water, the pain can immediately disappear, the poo has to wait.

I done that toooooo many times when I am home, I have a tube?

I really don't care a lot about anything, because I have my own body I need to take care. Those immediately pain and the guys, I need my pain gone, every step the way. I do that every single day since I was 23, I never quit doing that, only thing I ever cared about it.  

Just now. The uterus, I don't know why it got the pain. I need to lay down and period pain at thie uterus or bladder I cannot see area. Its here painful. That is not the period, I know that. Not the period. 

I am fainting and sweat panting.....I cannot lean behind, I lean next by the walls? It happens too many time, if you all MD to be that useful, I would not end up lean on myself I am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment