3/19/2023

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿˆ The Science museum & Barns & Noble (Military)

I am aware of one thing, on ITune, or how you all behind doing this purchasing download stuffs, meaning the military you guys and girls can write a note per min to per second things you input in that thought to your own learning skills.

I can input to the military when this court room Judge and me gather. I talked to them 2 mins at the front, and find out. It may not be the universal things, but it is I can input per these video myself, I used to do it. 

You want to copy and paste beside your own notes? The High tech IT interface can separate me the authorship another "tab", or the "bottom" click, to where you receiving those per video I working on it. In the future, even the new song I make, I just directly input my trains of thoughts, and you can download all together, the reason you have your own notes, a lot of people they doing their own music input notes on themselves.

They are testing.

Its new I think still fairly new, that is why its not implemented? 

They have a set of years they put things organized in that formation, so those years would be near the Hunger Game/ Catching Fire, that's why. You don't just drop things to testing it, behind all right. Those are a certain percentage of people. You collect things until the IT and design comes to that junction, then you tested it.

I think they are still in the testing mode, so there is nothing very real. Because....I think I see the future. Its you can have the management groups of those kids whom have the budgets included...one of those purchasing not their own daily money. Its a testing mode. I seen that. Its a future.

Not currently I am aware what she looks like. She pulls away...that Emily them imaginative video. Never pays that.




๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช

No comments:

Post a Comment