3/04/2023

I really don't care about that Lewis Walsh ....but I know whom he is. I told you he can just retired by this age, they need to blank out. Why I even get on the Youtube at all now?

Also, among the guys.....

I don't know I am a girl, to imagine things saying how foster people by others all the time, or were in my volleyball team. The coach never does a thing. If the guy's real world, because how they are, or how they were...the guys become truely worsen nature all by themselves not just limited to Shane that one human. 

The guys I don't really know them very well, okay? In the REAL guy's worlds how they go about and doing the business behind. 

I only told them I am busy, I end up there, so I talk to Shane, otherwise I have no idea I glue on them as if my life has a security? That sounds like every plan, to every guys I ever MET them in my life. All of the guys I ever seen and told? Everyone? They are on the TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXsZgcQxk0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment