3/04/2023

I have a position on the TV, I say exactly why the guys and the girls are separate, and I label clearly half eternity....not FOREVER!!! really....

I don't think you intend to own a IRS in the future....

We finish talking already. 

I forget to tell Ronan's news crew, I was outting yesterday to a ATM, seeing some scene? The bank was open !  I was right next by, my ATM broken, or not intended to do what I need to do? So I staring at my next ATM, exactly 5 or 10 mins long.....she has 2 bags in her hands? 

I am telling you the synchronicity of ACTUALLY seeing right in front of my eyes, did I say, there was a birds on the second floors? They knew me so well by now. I always seeing them, and....we were both inside that ATM booth, next by its the police booth, I mean the birds next by that 2nd floor UP, they couldn't see it....

I was right next by it.




No comments:

Post a Comment