3/24/2023

I tell you what the games Zawanna play....you all have no background. Zero. Or else you will have a different successful life, at all.

But assuming the TV its what they fake the data....meaning me Anna the last thing questionable if I am = a guy.

I will never be that stupid like Dean.

1. The accusation what would that be like Dennis.

2. Every last one excuses...to all this coming World Wide Open - Full Disclosure


So many low girls stories in that Buddha SMCH talked about.

My life guess what....it was always the Home bound pet - No Jems in the Hologram. Someone will know what sense exactly that. You suppose to tell all of them, you have no background and those countries you being label were the poor country girls from. Its better you telling anyone like that.

I told you, some human they found out you make that mistake, they will kill you, not just disable you, you truly doing that on purpose. You daring to do that with the Judge, at least Lucky you, I am telling you. If you opening public to go out, and some mass people believing and trust you, and start following you. They will literally kill you, blind you, hurt you so badly, you cannot figure it out where you will truly end up.

You don't care whom that Zawanna or Kail is, for sure never Ramses

I know exactly whom they are, what they meant if they saying that so. Every degree of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment