3/22/2023

I think all of you can file at this time. They will check one by one, if not one of these Anna Lawsuit 275 the beginning says....just in case.

And ...how they resolve will be the local court and the Supreme court to all those laws reinforcement decided later on. Because I am not fully aware or understand much about the American democratic system. Our system are division in 5, unlike America division in 3, therefore, we from the civil class, the reason why we have this 5 division, there are 2 department related to Exam or Proof reading (meaning check once, then check the second time in Chinese, you never ran out stopping checking the realness....I cannot describe that in English)

Our democracy label has a procedure when processing the lawsuits paper. We are the democracy since long time ago, and in my growing up, its the First election President, he went to Cornell about 3 hours away from us. I knew Sam there, he is from Taiwan. We will not say it is the state or the federal, we are not exactly that ABC to understand how the American branch function, but in Taiwan, we have a head Top at the Province level. Its a real election of that and on the President itself not just the City major. When you saying the local branch to the Central, because unless I mis-understood the local court and the Supreme Court its the DC, meaning the Capital like, our North part of the Taiwan its where the Taipei mayor got elected 8 long years, then be the Taiwan President next 8 long years.

Therefore, I cannot giver anymore correct advice other than the current situation, I cannot handle anything in between, I am not very clear the exact civil class material in America. I had the civil class in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment