3/19/2023

I use the soap. Every time I get up from the keyboard and that mouse, I washing my hand with the soap. Right next by me.

I go to kitchen to get the hot water over my cup, and I drink it, that touch its one touch on the thermal heating device. I am the only one using it. But that kitchen is my mother in it. You New Age knowing you need your mother's food, good or bad?

You just have to keep wiping? 

The facet, the door frame, her using her bathroom.

My front door 6 tiles, then extent, whom fighting at this living tiles, MINE. With the glasses table? Not that often, but every periodicly? You make your motion in the space less lazy? Not in your spirits, not in your mouthful jobs. Really.

Good to be home, staying indoor, be with the person next by...its not a super glamorous life, its just a I really need my happy cleaning every surface I know synthetical life. Help the home Owner manual, I keep saying it tooooo many times, already.


No comments:

Post a Comment