3/19/2023

The modern consumer where the diets go...its very very heavy to the body. When I am slim down, I will feel totally different too. I am not planning to over done, and I will surely keep eating it the food.

True, but not the entire things just without chewing and swallowing it down. 

I was lucky, because with my expense very minimum jobs, I can complete that entire schedule things, you saying you eating 3 meals a day ...to someone like me whom working in what degree, I will tell you "you need to go to sleep every time you finish eating ALL THAT."

And you shouldn't be sleep laying it down with all those food inside your stomach.

Sometimes home food, the reason you really love the food, its the taste. If someone careful design all that at home, and he or she knowing it, its affordable and capable to be every single day deliver those meal options, there is a lot of the balance and serene space you calm down that person or that situation or the entire whichever....people all around. Its the food.

But you don't deliver a Tape Water Factory jobs, you are too tired, standing too long, wiping too hard, too heavy on your 4 limbs, or too much works you cannot organize, you cannot simplify any protocol, you inventing yourself out of those recipe.

You cannot keep inventing, you cannot confronting an emergency someone needs to eat out.

That confident you don't build on yourself, and you don't build around anyone around you just looking at you. I told you, its an 3 meal instant manifestation

over that 3 meals instant gratification.




No comments:

Post a Comment