3/20/2023

I watching a little bit their interview, like they talking in a real voice?

Sometimse they have those interview. I am watching Nicky interview Kian....but the food.

Its a 3 meals shows up in a day. But you can all prepare to go out and eat? 

Unless you mean a home, you just staying in, even a bf or a gf, what do you usually do that every morning? You keep some containers ready, and fill up the grocery shop? I never had those swapping house you all these dating service you saying you go on the weekend, that is the American culture?

Is that I think my saying were real, or I thought about only I believe was real.... uhm. I just think the containers its stacking it up, ready for that week, if they are more wealthier still some fruits, and vegetable let's say you sleeping together, you don't go out that day to eat?

Its not washing washing washing washing washing?

I didn't know any other kinds of life?

How about you all chew something inside your mouth, what are those in America, jello jelly stuffs? We have this can fruity party with more sugary yellow peaches. Its very Corn syrup, even at home 2 people, if they have the money, its every once a while, you put some dollar store those kitchen napkin, some paper towel, some more design funny.....happy happy things?

You been those those Happy Birthday table turn in the kids' session, some gift wrapping. Just a normal day, some extra things to be happy about?  

"What is the funniest things you interview me today? " Nicky Byrne? The answer is his name? oh ~ those voice show Judge table, there is nothing worthwhile to imagine anything but junks in it. oh ~ BYE...that is what it means. Ne = you.

He told him to get out? You think these guys they ever get into those physical fight? Just joking....




No comments:

Post a Comment