3/10/2023

If you girls don’t have debts, keep shapes, steady jobs, why not? You go on a date. Those online service, to be honest ..250 profiles photo sets, nick knew or we know SMCH photoshop

They create the photo editing effects to sell her photo. For the ghost to look at it on the wall. 

It’s every girl or women, for some strangest reasons….I will tell you they have everything to hide 1 to zillion, until you see that person that date, that day. 

That’s what I heard, imagine how I cared about that conversation if you just go and inquiring to him yourself.  I didn’t care one bit that conversation, so I never really asked him. But I know it’s a lot of photo art, unbelievable …you have no idea what are they doing on the photo chatting methods to sound like they mean they really like you but they conservative !!

People like you be that aggressive in confrontation, you just get worse behind a screen in the 10,000 folds. The way you write, the way you re-draft. 

You can just say, “I am busy today !”

Or “Family holiday, cannot talk”

“Every holiday it’s at the entrance door waiting with the sibling we do that every year, not now.”



No comments:

Post a Comment