3/15/2023

In facts, you 4 people in that Westlife already moving on your individual career dreams for about more than a decade, you know what you are doing or being supports at the jobs, or the money income? You got cut off the head?

So a fake Shane, or real Shane? Is that the real Brian or he being process in March 9th with or without a reason? You are not sure?

I used to be the leadership, you know that? This China entertainment big name, I guess those leadership in the past, only I saying so, and none of them will be saying anymore. You understand?

Anything your court suppose to have the legal expert to help you individually for any of this scripts, to sort out, and to really get it done, they suppose to be the professional people. They won't talking like me, or approach like me. Everyone needs to deliver a correct job other than my jobs, you understand that?

You all asking the America, if they have a better world over there.

Not Asia, not Europe, solely rely on America. There is no jobs delivering anymore, just do what I say. Switch the entire company better off, I really don't care. You wish you have a better attitude, you wish its governmental supports, its the Corperate interest. 

None of that will be supported at the law measurement if all that doing on purpose, got it?




No comments:

Post a Comment