3/15/2023

Tell me, describe to me the scenary Ronan shows? All dead.

That God's curses done jobs were starting when they are born. 

Is that cruel? That half eternity. 

When people could smile, happy to just bubbling talking, that is called you have a life inside of you, coming out of your bubbling. Happy, anxious, not sure. All of this are normal.

You seeing anything abnormal? You guys want to meet my mother and nick? 

Voice Memo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1POTa8J6VdHkSMxdm6IKBAUMNzMgCyF0s/view?usp=share_link 

They didn't mean it I understood that anything one tiny Medical Knowledge to get through all that. Any any job, except my jobs. All the jobs except my jobs.

Its the "memory" in Harry Potter.

One word, one story, one told you so. None of them listen. Its their life important, its their choice important, its how long they think the last goodbye will til....with their parents.

That is the medical doctor's the only jobs, to those layman aspects what can you really do things in life? Money and jobs, and their memory. Romance is good, but...a communication sounds like a human does a human things?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment