3/31/2023

In other words, it won't matter how many exams questions on-waste to spell the waist line below.

Every merits points used off! 

Right, Melinda, you still reading English capable, isn't your ever dream its to return on the US? That so local life you forgotten your English, like Hank?  American has an education as long as you willing to be that much more advance to the English speaking, its how far you wiling to learn and deliver your own book, really. 

Anything for me?

Because..you see there is only 5 Super National Country in the world at that UN Seat. 

There is only one country to spell..... Honorable Superior, really. With the brain, no one will ever get that mix up, the policy only on the transparency to that democracy forever and ever shall ever lasting, never the Disney Princess or Prince. If I were so sure that is an eternal Truth, I do exactly what I please in my life, exactly how I maneuver, to where....things will only be on the digits, or on the success. There is no such things to be that athiest at front where I live to feel that threatening from them behind me or in front of me. 

I personally would have to file that myself, I decline all that, I am telling you.

And I keep saying it....you have the mind to the West, fashion, not self-made clothing. Cooking none cooking, but its the American branding cookie jar or pastry. Whatever look like Europe, they still think, that is more than the Cheesecake Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment