3/31/2023

The utopia sense, let's say....a freshman MD always pretend to be that utopia, were that medicine previlant to every common household, such as.....that one Tape Water Factory, I say its the Taipei Tape Water Factory high tech system.

None of you to be that careful, which Chinese words to read, because I only give you....the general URL. That following the selection its what I do with, right? oh ~ I think they make it easy. You all want to try again? Its one way street now. 

You have to be that talent meant that the entire Earth the washing procedure its however, whichever I like by command right? Its when you truly meant those Brian did what I say the pedicure and medicure.....I used to say to them the UB Facebook on that UB Honor class for that duration of the 5 weeks. Then drop it.

How is your eyes? How is your fingers? How is your toe nails? Really? To live with or without God, you will adhere every commandment every word I say.

Agree? 

There is a difference how the TV, when all the ET I believe, and make a saying, to whichever it is the Birth Certificate, of that Dr. Jack, to what all the sense to that Upper world, where things ought to be the Silver Millenium......to how the 4 Heavenly Kings have to show up, someone would have told you, that is too exaggerating to attacking their Central, whichever that ought to be.

Right?

 

Westlife - Better Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQOE1oZQ-4



No comments:

Post a Comment