3/20/2023

In the real reality...you need to have a friend or a group to make a riot, or a protest, something signature like 5000 like their TV says?

They must be talking to my facebook. I have zero of them I told you already....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhFqWKkcs4

In the bio world, its very very harsh, because those package are not.....tenure? None of them looking like that. But I understand what you say, that is what happened in Hong Kong. 

I think sometimes you asking the guys. 

I cannot tell you the real paper, because there is none like that really happening in our world, if you are a girl supposes to having a security, finance, a business world, and staying home 2 people life. It will probably not ending up here in Taiwan.

I might have to leave because of the guys for real. We are talking none sense. 

Have I ever participate anything politics? No ! I was in commute all the time. Traveling. Commute means traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment