3/20/2023

No, I never do anything with that. I thought they might move me in China because of that one title?

I seeing things around me how does all....in a different place, with my brain what happened?

In America, its a lot a lot of this activities. Is that to bring a bill? A law? Like you wishing a congress hearing, like the Legally Blonde 2. For the UB 3 Sailor Moon, I told them, including that China saying things so I telling them .....the girl to get up not to be lazy around, they have the options A to Z until they make it to the Washington D.C, including finding a house plan outside the City, not at the very center of it.

You will have to commute in those location, and not transpassing the buildings?

But do you know what is the culture inside the Washington D.C, when the leadership shows up?

You know or you don't know? Many other leaderships to sit together and to eat, a little bit similar to CEO space. You ever been to anything like that? A big space, a luxury hotel dining experience, an idea how you suppose to be sitting in there capable to get through your real agenda in ONE AMERICA DC structure at all?

You lost the car key

You lost the purse

You lost the car what? The battery, the night light was on?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment