3/20/2023

In Taiwan, we have this university everyone knew the small tiny worlds how the guy and the girls get together. Because... in Asia, the high school probably its the hardest they saying that.

The middle school and the high school.

So in the University most students are living in the dorm, similar to my brother's TV. They are in the dorm, and between the girl and the guy, they sometimes just going to the bathroom I guess they go together, one of those?

Its known you do laundry together, or you go show up together, in the club. I went to the Captain her university they were using this BBS, I told you. The university guy, not her high school bf.

In my life, I would not IMAGINE I have to go to becoming a MD EVER in my life, especially after knowing that is 7.5 hours long. How many tests has to re-taken after the MD license per 2 years like the car plate.

Do you ever imagine in your life, you will EVER go through the medical school, and becoming a real doctor? The tuition, the special field, what would that EVER be?


No comments:

Post a Comment