3/20/2023

Maybe you should face people can die. Really ....when they passing the age of 60 years old, you think they are okay?

Does that affect you? 

You capable to maintain your spirits, you are a Christian, so going to the church and pray? Like the Thanksgiving or the Christmas or the funeral, you buying some donuts to send to those people's home stuffs?

I live in the metal high rise frames I guess....

Are you capable to see your parents need to lay down? You can talk to them, they can talk to you, you care to hold them to the hospital, check up? I have to be in that MD major, do you know it doesn't really make me feel that much difference if my entire life was pre-pharm, becoming a pre-med, my volunteer department was a VA hospital in the Nuclear Medicine?

So I am not scared of the office transpassing building? 

You want to imagine that for yourself, for your parents, for your any future bf, they can depend on you? Not calling my phone every 2 seconds, the receptionalist people its at front door, near the door....whichever hospital in your own town?




No comments:

Post a Comment