3/11/2023

Its best you leave your in-laws, those are not in-laws really...just some guys with their gf and parents show up

Sometimes their age people retired, just go to where they belong happy places, no matter its too old to be true, or just happy world they retired. Sometimes its between them the things they do.

I finish telling my parents things, then if Shane they are done, or Ronan, that is when they calling. Things vanish without trace, including Taiwan Youtubers, I really don't care about all the things they pretend to be. But the truth were, you keep...

1. Asking for the approval, either your ex, your new love, every older mother / father to baby you. You could just talk to them like you own the whole world. Or don't bother saying a word, my eye brow itchy, my ear itchy.

2. You listen clearly how these older people talk. They talk different, or they done that for the last 30 years, because you could just pay attention once, to learn that every single meeting. I think...

Once.

3. Sometimes its just a virtue, everyone win on the conversation table, I never care about the winning or losing, that is how I ending up far away with the too old. I retired a lot of things in my life, I don't bother telling anyone, including this time I have to bulge out this leadership things including that Shane things showing it up.

4. Talking art, isn't a new generation art, it might lost it all....so you only have last 10 years + another 10 years you imagine what a really needed talking art they sound like. You hate them or you cannot just see them as a stranger, sit there, listening. The native English speaker, what do they sound to you?

5. You constantly seeking approval

    6. Agenda

    7. Plot and you consent that right?

    8. I have no idea what that is.

    9. You cannot carry a conversation

    10 Looking for an interest through them.

    11. I thought its just a sitting down, no one bothers nobody, they keep talking, I sit and sip my tea cup. I never thought things would be this complicated, so you are very nervous from that first 10 lists, I have no idea, ANYONE's life could be this

this this this this complicate, no one can breath, no one can live, no one can be that easy going, to be honest, just sit there....eat and drink tea. Too far away, I don't have my eyes glasses...oops, its just the tone different. 


No comments:

Post a Comment