3/11/2023

Tony high school, one time under that big tree, we, me and Promo and his wife....or his son might be too. (nick may not be there...why?! No idea, probably Dimitri potty)

He deliver a stand up speech all by himself in front of that Promo, an accountant, never like that Dennis to be that rigid, if those Sailor Moon just even asking me. He is the O-town boy's father.

And his wife is a teacher (Movie: Up, the neighbor)

They 3 not dead or super giant, really...worse than Hank.

Someone like Promo, and me recently NEVER stop file-ing on the paperworks to really seeing the money will be present it, I am telling you, human world how funny, why anyone just get fat on the chair, doing nothing the weight on my knee. I told Shane that. I show him my package of those noodle.

I regret it. That is all I eat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment