3/26/2023

Let me guess this Tiny house, the bathroom Feng Shui cannot be next to my desk its my room, 2 doorways, with 5 Lords tile I washing that JC cannot stop touching it every time I look at it....hatred?

You see....someone only cared about Tape water Factory, and could grow that money to the degree...you can almost say I am the atheist forever for any of this at all. When the money piiles up in my own methods. I do not care that bathroom right next by me. My keyboard is my life, I washing 1000 times I would do that my fingers or the toes, or the body, or the rinse...whom care how many water being used, its the Tape Factory water issue, not my issues. We pay the bills here.

You forgotton...you really cared about the luck

The Air, the water, the angel sings, you didn't read the 7 fold vows? What it will really meant it? To say? 

All the guys to be that blossom near you to be what digits that lover's eyes. Tell me about it.  I have a cousin guy just had more background to his dad, and worsen, he just like Dean, lost his passport and money. 

You would have make him so happy....the bundle of the witches girls shorty finding each other lover's eyes, and never bothering the taller guys, because....sometimes just the visual points of that never staring at the money is one of them. How violent a shorty could be that short, imagine Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment