3/10/2023

Like those Pinterest photo, I don't really eat after the lunch, normally, so I even very very even minded to go to the kitchen and started to fried those one week, she cannot finish all those fried food I don't eat.

You take them from the plastic bag to the oven every day, like 2 small one, you eat 2 weeks, there is just she eating it.

There is nothing to do the whole afternoon to the night, no pressure, no one, and because of the frying food it tiring on that heat, if you standing on those big kitchen running, with the flour on the ground.

My flour does not touch that ground, I clean it up, when I see it drop....ping. I hate a lot of things just by seeing you exist at all, I am telling you. That eternal apart away from each other, its my best wishing you well.

Fatigue, 

Back bent

No back road exit

Aging

Hair losing

Spirit dull

Sad

Venting

Arguementative

2 second coming out of the words like Karen or Melinda. I just only cooked one meal in one guy's house, for the rest of week he has some food, really. They will say nothing at least I just kick my shoe outside close that door, go home sleeping. You girls are nothing but disasters.

The flour drop

The water drop

The glasses will drop and shattered

The oil dry

The oil stain that wall, or the fire stove that switch, we use the gas, did I say that?

You burn your finger its an immediately in that cold facet water, without the guys, really. 

I don't let nick had a lot of those, or neither that alumninm baking Powder in it.

But for some of these guys, once a year, or several time 4 seasons, they can have one of those if that is so much to make of them? Its just how many zucchini, or stuffs I put it together looks like me and her has a meal, the rest its she eating it anyway? 



No comments:

Post a Comment