3/29/2023

My two eyes are ichy all over.....Mark?

A lot of things I am not sure its they did it or Shane does it. He is that type I am telling you. Mark just distort his faces either, they are Harry Potter to substitute each other or what.  You think Mark is ??

How do you derive this conclusion, my towel, or my sink facet, I cannot see. I need to wash it. Watery itchy, already 3 or 4 times. 

When they told you they are the gays, you should just leave them alone sometimes, do you have the gay's friend, guess where he lives at? Above my room through my air-conditioning.  Its a stair going up or down, really. UB UFO Seth.


hey here here here...last time I say about this in the TV - the original plot its they gone to a bar place, whom?! Karen or?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEx3QXVGHPo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment