3/29/2023

Who is Momo Chen, I never check details this TV - Sakura Clear Card?

The Sailor Moon is the Mommoru

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Episode 6 - Momo Chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69bgoDjWxp4

oh ~ That rabbit's name is Momo Chan. Not AJ from Backstreet Boy! Dean's creative writing.  Its the human error, not the ET error. I told you...a lot of this guys are the garbage personality 1 to Z. They are all like that.


Westlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2uMfzsbGCw


 

You can just talking 4 or 5 of them all together, because....you don't know what I say, why I marching on passing right by you, one of those? 

They are still on the tour mood, meaning anything submit, they will have someone collect the fan's reaction, anything you told them in your home town will sound like a conversation, something about you, for example, you want to get a bf included. You have a situation, and that debts, but you trying to sort and you wish to get a bf? Because of all this TV says. You are proceeding the TV material through the lawsuit, and here are something I written, do you want to read it? I write that myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment