3/21/2023

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ NASA - Gravity (American military) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ

Okay, you all finish these concert and the baseball. Its still on my TV right now I am opening on the music channel.

Describe to me again, 2 months passing since Feb 1st yet? What is that NASA do right now with the asteroid? The gravity idea. Give me a very clear indicator this 2 months pass, its not just rain on my faces to that Westlife.

What did NASA do Last year? Describe to me what they say the official words, and the things you see, or feeling that is what they did? 

I say gravity on Earth, how does that ending up on the Space side. You didn't describe to me?

They writing their entire article, nothing but their own English.

What is exactly NASA project this time (last year Sep 26th)? 

What is the basic idea why or how they conduct that project?

What is the reason they have that asteroid project?

These are the basic definition you all trying to get through last year, before I writing to NASA on my Linkedin? Meaning you could carry a conversation with them?



๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅญ

No comments:

Post a Comment