3/21/2023

Tell me about the Solar System, season on Earth, what is an orbits means. Anything about this Uranus orbits last time discussion too oddly, and is that how Neptune orbits being prredicts? That is before or after?

The discovery of the Neptune.

The time measure on Earth, how do you define that. 

So you will tell me the 4 seasons on Earth according to my blogger title, or the description box here "The time measure on Earth, how do you define that?"

(We have an Earthquake)

I was inserting the picture with this: If you doing what I am doing right now, anything like the American Medical Board or the NASA this whatever project to when that Obama age reaches, you will become filthy riches because you might have a title, a rank, a uniform included. 

I don't have your jobs other than this TV fame fake jobs.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment