3/08/2023

No, I don't start a project, most that...its their club leadership carrying, not implant. They get things done, not implant. I only help a few degree things, that is way more than enough on the implant

They know where they are. 

You mix up where you are, what they are?

Right, they can be turn down....but that is I initiate a conversation, I am not their leadership, their leadership doesn't know why or how, they were there, or all the activities to start something else? My every project will get turn down. But .....someone else they don't know what they are supposed to do, that is on their own private channel. My side are done.

Those are implanting enough.

In this School envrionment?

It has to be everyone does a job, not me one person jobs, not really. So you wait. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment