3/10/2023

No, Shane is the leadership. The public the public the public !!!!!! But correct, Mark, Kian, and Nicky...if Brian also have that one script, they can make it individually all of that. True. It might hurt Shane a little bit

I don't really know what those scripts say?!

You imagine a lot of this I care about whom they are, what the TV is. Where I think my money only at...and just look at them, I think of nothing but the expense. 

Leadership

At least organize your perfect life. They are the celebrity life, nothing to do with any of you, really. Because of the TV, you really really imagine you are them. Why don't you put up a bank, or a court room if the Judge calling you. 

Passing each other by?

What a perfect period of that book ended, really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment