3/10/2023

There is a Mark in Westlife, there is a My Love. I used to live or...whenever I live there. Its on the Television

He doesn't know me when I live in there.

I don't know him whom the hell this guy or Westlife was or is or will be. But I used to know everything around the Watermarke including my furniture got stolen. You have to drive there, and I didn't build up one connection in life, no family, no one. You imagine whom in these faces will EVER made it to the California?

They are made of the money, including the POLICE!!!

Ask them, the California POLICE, if they know they are made of nothing but the money. What a state, the tax or the seatbelt.  Tina Jojo cannot get on the life there, me and Hank got ruined life there, remember?  Tina is the type of the girls, ruins EVERYONE life to VOLA. 

All the time, all the way, every holiday, every seasonal things. Just need to get rid of, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-NuXSWtL2s


 

No comments:

Post a Comment