3/04/2023

Part 10 - The bank, its between me and the American Congress, TOOOOO many things I don't want to talk about it. They run on 194 countries to that UN, so it will be China the Legal court, they called it 最高法院

And next by, I assuming its their National Archive, one of the Chinese Palace Museum similar to Taiwan, because....Sometimes someone has those low paid job, ending up the Ancient Chinese/ Ancient History formats, I got in the Taiwan National Library, at least beside the Chinese Legal Court, if they are just the website near by, I at least telling them by when.

Not yet.

But assuming you knew, I had a major in MLS? No matter how the chemistry department to be that VOLA? I never putting it down my mother told me words, I carried it through, finish my major in UB, and seriously looking for an intern, or everywhere intern if the Washington D.C the housing plan doesn't work out, because I was with your groups to meditate, not stuck in those 2 people in one room arrangement and my entire summer money gone? How or why I ending up there?

So I gone to Vaughan to continue that library jobs? At least looking for it? You have no idea how many jobs I keep looking for it, you only hear the one I got in?  So its on the resume?

You never required to work a day anymore, other than your current attitude, 越南小尼姑 !!! You NEVER required to DO ANY JOBS, remember? Your Vow !!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment