3/04/2023

Part 11 - Simon Cowell, we finish talking about that few days ago. I think that is what it is. I really don't care what you believe it, or not believe, or the reality, or what seen...

I really just don't care about it. I am not you, I don't see things like you. It can be any conclusion everyone else drawn upon. The true the false reality. I have enough of all of that before myself. That is what I mean the leadership since the day I took off to America.

I don't think I return to Taiwan at all. Whatever this all looking.

How is your old pack in Vietnam? They living, breathing, best friends to each other? Guys or the girls, or German they are the same race, or the same food outting options in your money pocket?

You don't blend in your own perfect world, you want to be the harsh world, that is how you decide how harsh you talk to anyone. I don't have any groups, not in Taiwan, not I seen anyone in front of me showing it up yet !!!

I don't see why I care about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment