3/04/2023

Part 6 - 公主小妹 ( or 我家小妹 comic book version 漫畫版), you reading Chinese now or I imagine any tiny Japanese?

So that is the Business sector of the Mastership ~~~ let me imagine the difference between you just go back to your cave, and never seeing human other than pulling down all the spiritual power, for all the Corporation idea, formatting....what could be that hard on the Corperation scale 1 to 10 becoming the future vola?

As a girl, because I have no idea about the guy running their career or they really choosen the Corperation jobs, whatever that is.

I don't have a company other than one day 194 countries, they have to show up one lawyer or an account on my side. For that reason that entire company, its a small business? Or the publishing company myself, its under or not under the Education department.

So....as a girl. You want me to repeat this thousand times, what you can handle as the girl, I don't really know much from the Guy's ideal, the guy's networks as the growing up, the guy's termiology, or the guy's methods....they know themselves best.

As a girl, you have to imagine a security in life like I always just imagine the retirement myself AS A GIRL. I have any other choice?


No comments:

Post a Comment