3/04/2023

Part 7 - UN, or EU (not Prince William, that was Shane's side), its between me and them really.

UB, its between me and them.

The American Medical Board, its between me and them. (Do you say anywhere else they don't speaking English Medical Board?)

The American military, that is between me and them.

The American Black Ops, that is between me and them.

The roof birds, its between me and them. I never talk to your pet, really. You can ensure they never show up here.

The ET, its between them and the American Government to their original contract, whatever those years were to now. They say things, so I hear them. So ET and the American Governments, its between them.

The Westlife and the Backstreet Boys, they all have a leadership. I talk to their Leadership looks like Shane or Adam. Anything else until they show up, its however I feel like to do?

I have an original job...I mind you I make the money myself without you or any of you? 




No comments:

Post a Comment