3/09/2023

People like me including like Westlife. Meaning the paychecks coming in, what I gonna do, or they were doing at their money? They called it the investment. Its really just the money coming in and to go and talking to the people's skill like the banker?

I cannot see it what its on anywhere. That is all around called "the Bank." Do you know anything about the bank? I thought I walking around to know them, reading their every line and walls, not just touching their walls? How funny I always ending up touch people's wall to make a living in the end? I might have to proven them with the court paper, because I don't look like I sleep on the street those kinds? I live here !!!!

"You do know where that Lincoln clubs used to be at, right? Your guards told me you are in the business since 40 years ago. You know how old I am? As soon as I was born, you are here? Can I talk to anyone sounds right human other than the guards in front of it? I walking by every day so often I could see it in his eye he shouldn't be lying? "



No comments:

Post a Comment