3/30/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” sigh ~~~~ you want to make a sense for something, is that have to be the guy and the girl things, do you meet how many girls in your life, and how many guys in your life, to this none-verbal communication to get your way? ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

One of those actually a real working relation? What kind of the input you talking to that person in your own major, I have no idea what it is your field, or the prospect to that future goal as long as the money pocket in?

That is not how I started my own career field I guess. 

You will have a training, and you just gonna toss all those experience where you pick up the skills and leave it behind? That is how you doing things in life, to your guy, to the girls friend, best friends, staring at the friends. I don't really understand its every human affection you have to grab, or you meant

1. Its the girl and the guy's relationship, meaning you talking to that one person one word yet?

2. Its the best friend, you know you like the girls to palm-to-palm touching the real body parts, to going out, or that is included as the best friend package and to the bf somewhere else?

I cannot understand how you girls operate in life. I cannot. 

I don't do those things.


๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

No comments:

Post a Comment