3/18/2023

That was in the high school !!!!!!

Let me guess the European ending up on our island nothing but the driven profit. 

Every single time between me and nick doing things, I always find out, my karma a lot smoother, without him helping AT ALL. Every single time, not just I want to get rid of him if he is a too old looking and I am too young. I have every problems with his methodity. 

Westlife - My Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLlV69imdPc 

 

Let me guess their brain doesn't have the IQ with all those alcohol to imagine how to file those paper works by their own writing?  Here Taiwan is warmer, I need the bathing water every single time turn cold. I am aging too. I really don't care what they think. Too many things I could see it on the monitor, or behind, nothing but garbage.

And let me guess, its they study and imagine what it is to write a lawsuit to sound a right argument. And let me guess, I used to have this Princess Diary Long table if becoming Harry Potter leading...without the eye glasses, its we sit individually on our own desk paper, to look like whom writing whom's paper, copy each other, just like Harry Potter Lunch desk?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment