3/18/2023

You UB girls are not strong.....one me to this one Shane really, you know what it used to be in the high school, we were all in the 90s?

The Middle School, or the high school !!!

You just didn't think any leadership how they ever done things to end up in the middle of the girl's school the very center of the those field track, the whole humanity can see, their PR tall guy walking with this Torus Tall girl...and move to the Principle offices for a cup of tea.

That is one volleyball team incidents. You want to tell me your UB incidents? You groups yourself together, or let's say

1

2 or 4? Guess whom's birthday?


In the Roller Blader, we had a girl's high school captain, I told you she came and asked me for guest performance, its their annual ending performance. WE, the girl's school and the guy's school every single weekend on that memorial hall doing nothing but rehearsal ! Not the rehearsal dinner, its let's see....let me guess, their captain and our captain whom efface whom's performance dancing moves? 

oh ~ I remember what I saw ! I remember what I put down that floor really....those are heavy shoes. The guys have nothing but the controlling methods, 1 to Z.

They are okay with the 4 limbs, that doesn't mean I believing in it, they really have a brain? Its just too many of them !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment