3/15/2023

The anticipation results supposes to be your money digits in the bank. I thought I keep saying that, legally, NEVER Prince or Princess, not this world, I do not agree with any of that.

Technically I do not care one human on this one planet, I can just publicly tell you I drop my facebook that day it’s everything i forsake including the Sailor Moon soilder what friends other than one Tim Cook or adding a few structural things I say. I couldn’t file my lawsuit privately but that time comes how’s these far til that day the lawsuit opens and close that day on, I wasn’t hiding anything, am I? I say that’s 600 lawsuits legal documents how to proceeding a court room, every legal procedure Stand Up and be seated included. 

Never Royal that much I cared but at least I try to be courtesy to let them know …

If 10 years ago…how it begins one Kenshin Himura, one of the practicality of life Aspect was their other opening trailer, how to switch things with one flag including shifting the history with it. Never that Simon yacht those stuffs Muslim lovers aspects right public education at it. But then again, it was not told me that time they were 商鞅妲己 because …if I would have knew that 10 years ago, it is not saying it all the next 10 years ends at ! Was?

I keep saying our style different, life perspective different, tones of saying per words accuracy different, not to say precisely position to precision differences -  Prepare, Fire, Aim, remember that book? Now I will tell you the only thing you ever cared to do in SA will be Devil Wear Prada.

That’s one my brother

One Silas

No one else, but I saying so that.




No comments:

Post a Comment