3/15/2023

Under the democracy worlds and system even in the communism - as if you sailor moon spy me overthrown that China on purpose with the Ancient Chinese

Not just hellish harming never end …there is a health package as long as the finance allows all commercial worlds it’s the freedom act. In Taiwan we are paying that per yearly, but I meant more of my lawsuit before.

It’s all the lawful society you have the medical system including medi-care in America. I live in Taiwan so I only care this rain or shine. I never into the politics until this one time one points. I couldn’t be more cared whom really moving to Spain and 25 years on, its one slap 25 years ago, 3 high school means?

Not Harvard, but Taiwan president has a Harvard?

“On purpose dissolvememt democracy all worlds, provoking public demonstration as the idol worship icon saying the Kingship before 1911…”

It’s a real lawful accusation, I found out? Or you don’t need it that fake Bermuda line?



No comments:

Post a Comment