3/24/2023

The guy's world, or their community meaning the Professional reason you saying the guys world are more dominating forever than the girls.

You suppose to 

1. Bring the resource in, what you mean, its a collaboration works. They knowing that, or you knew that from your background every groups activities you used to grow up and participating at? Or you mean that is just you join in for a cause? 

For example, if that Tamang is from a jail, that Jonathon and me, which of us get him to go to this International Chess Touranment, they might still require his service? The Asian like that is not stable. Not the way he looks, his height, or whatever things get him going in life without that gun things?

2. The collaboration works or the bonds between the guys, that is how they establish a lot of up or down things, unless you want to me remind you how the car driving to each and every tournament, I wish to quit, not they wish to drop, I am telling you. And that is not the first time I have the rehearsal schedule apart from the main works I have a lot of this scenario since the elementary school.


3. You are not sure whom are the student althletes and why or how, or if they are currently on the field, do you? That is my own ffacebook, my own knowing, my own used to be, what I used to remember, and seen, they didn't know what was on the internet, they put it up the works. They quit, or I really wish to quit, really.


4. In Between those Church service, not the company interest, you have this bringing the tea, water, donuts, or something purchased stuffs, I got nothing else to do, just anything I eat there from my own pursue. My bag. I don't have a pursue. How do you define a pursue? Exactly like the Pitch Perfect 2? 


5. Between the girls and the guys, like I rinse, 5 second more on my 4 limbs, the 2 arms, what is the industralist ever do? Ending up in the deep sink, doing nothing but rinsing the 2 arms, 2018-2020. That is I ever did was the bathroom next by me. I have a lot of works on the keyboard, its every day, or 2 or 3 days cleaning?

6. Normally being with a guy if its a looooooong relationship, including my invisible year 10 years since me and nick separate, its every day I have to washing everything pelvic below, that entire waist line, not just the period? Its with the GUYS, ALL THE TIME. Its a habitual thing, you cannot do it without? You have to keep washing 3 times a day, anything you can, you wipe, you might have the smell, just all the time, every AI toiltry you looking at it?



No comments:

Post a Comment