3/24/2023

They will be telling you...the Korea eating out.

They have the boybands, they did. The Korea entire entertainment. It used to be from Japan, I can tell you that. None of you are that looking right girls to me. 

I used to have to work a lot in my own leadership. 

I talk to each of them, knowing where they were? So that is a theory called the rehearsal schedule, we might be raining outside, so that is the 5th floor climbing up Gym. We have a lot of the environment in that girls' school, 1) the original class,  2) the volleyball team, and 3) on the field those close to the Military human offices. There is one room, nothing but their own uniform. 

4) That gym will pulling us several teams near by, the basketball team, the gun and guards teams.

That kinds of the diversity life, has a lot of merits how you just going about the life all around it. But that doesn't meant the entire volleyball team they are up to the in-school activities. I did. I stay with the school inside. Not really any guy outside, I never talked to one word to them.

The captain and the PR that is their jobs, not my jobs?

At least right now I don't care about it. So many other things, even Nick's side, oh ~ he meant they are be dead that is what he means probably he says. That is not necessary true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment