3/11/2023

They called it the financial advisor - meaning if the court room fight they compensate you the money, you have secured some capital. They calling out which guys Allian, or Allen?

Zawanna I mean or Thor (George), I don't know if they are the same person.

Plaintiff would be you yourself. 原告

I writing that word this much lawsuit, at least I know for sure that is the English word. I roughly remember that was the word, so I used it, God know like 200 lawsuit pass, I went to check the English dictionary just to make sure that is me = 原告

The financial advisor is those with IQ, you sit in front of them talking, you could just go to Key Bank those front lobby to wait or in California, I used was HSBC. They have a better furniture, and youth age. I have nothing else to do every so often, I get into those cubical and talking in front of those small tiny human. Those are just the cubical bank staffs. Not the financial advisor, you want to ask your dad to go with you? I have no dad.

Shane is not my thing, you imagine I care about a lot of things, when I finalize a lot of only I realize things? The most arrogant human race not just imagination they have the protocol, not necessary they make it work, but they know about stuffs. They are the American military. They roughly knew that is correct, not that they ever hear, someone moving Justin Timberlake Song, how you make that feel Vola concert...whatever was the name of the song. Rock your Body. Otter. I just seen the Beaver, what the ugly things than those Otter.


Ancient Chinese, its more...

They probably sent a couple of this Chinese people, I get farmiliar with including those cleaning supply I really really care about it. I heard, not that I know about it. Sometimes they give a name on the Title, I just volunteering check those Ancient Chinese they compile including the Chinese history.  No, those are not the publishing stuffs. I am the Honorable Superior stuffs. SMCH has those desk paper jobs to do.

I don't have a job to do, why I design things they show up? 

If you spent the next 20 years in your own landing visa countries, with your parents, whatever the conversational that language, at least you have 20 years you think its better off, you don't have to be in America. 

(My stomach acid flood up to my throat? oh dear, drinking water down.....my teeth, my throat...)


5 Lords Review the internal, Congress or the Military finish compiling. The decent human does the decent things?

5 Lords Review the external, well.....SMCH would be told there is a situation, and her book. That extent you mean the kitchen jobs on No Reservation, unless that NASA means I leave my seat or why they had last year, or my calculation isn't inside my brain, I guess its my birthday, I cannot be dead. So temporary no outting. Everyday this birds cannot stop talking. You imagine what that life is about. They are on the phone to .....those fading out human. 


UB Alumni is a per year subscription fee, they might have one of those magazine, some sibling might be still there for some neighborhood. They selling mugs or t-shirt stuffs. Sometimes you can just get a contact Instant Librarian to the instant UB on-campus police, where you all about, including that witness program in progress. 


I have to finish whatever I told them jobs I remembered all these past 10 looooong years.

You are all very nervous to put a lot of responsibility to a lot of people. I don't do those things. Not really. But correct, I know whom they are. Right now, my jobs its to staring at that NASA, when they gonna finish, I have no idea. I cannot have my mind anywhere else.

But true, the math skills are simple for me. So those things if I see, i understand, I comprehend, I study, i learn, just because Nature Magazine its just on trendy in the library, its one of those things still exist in UB.

Everyone has a different choice how they go about their life, you just tell the Judge or the Police your future plan better, or you planning on not telling them at all? My jobs are not going to finish that quick, they cannot possibly know I have any plan? To be that imaginative.




People whom have done things in life, its to clearly confrontation to that one cubical the bank front door entry, keep walking in and out, and just one youth talking. Nicely asking him things, sometimes you get a word, sometimes you ask about what that is....and you go home and research. I tell you I knew zero things at those Warren Buffet's world.

I think his business its the Insurance company.

There is a name, I saw it, I knew that is his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment